How to Make Money With Webinars
An increasingly popular idea in today’s economy is to make money with Webinars. They are extremely powerful tools used to introduce new products and in building lists of followers for your business. If you are thinking about increasing sales, using webinars is a great idea, Here are 6 easy steps to follow.
The Six Steps To Running a Successful Webinar
What is a webinar?
Quickly summed up, its as an online presentation.
Since this is going to be a teleseminar, your business will get a great deal of exposure so it must be done correctly. That’s why many business owners choose to conduct live meetings or give presentations in this fashion. Again, if it’s done in the right manner you will definately see a spike in your earnings.
You might think this is a difficult task, it’s not. In fact, it can be a rather easy task. The most important idea to remember is that you are running the meeting. Be in charge from the start, especially when fielding questions from your participants. And, it is highly recommended that you answer questions. By doing this your participants get to feel like they are totally involved as they get real time responses to their queries. They can do this by typing them or by asking them using the voice technology readily available. Given your level of confidence in the subject matter, you make your choice. If you excel at public speaking, I suggest the later.
Is there a blueprint to running a good webinar?
Yes there is. By following these tips, you will make money with webinars.
1. Topic Selection: You can run a webinar on just about anything. However, you do want to be fluent in the topic you choose. After all, you are advertising your business so talk about things you know. Present on your business, advertising, clients, network marketing etc. Remember, this list is as limitless as your talents.
2. Promotion: Once you decide on the topic, you will need to market it so people will attend. I’ve seen the best webinars completely unattended due to poor marketing; don’t let this happen to you. The easiest way to do this is via the social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook or MySpace, your blog, and through email blasts. Another excellent way to promote is by posting on topic related forums.
3. Incentives: One sure fire way to ensure and increase your webinar attendance is to offer them something of value for attending. They should know it’s free and they will only receive it at the end of the presentation.
4. The Presentation: You want to keep the attention of your audience. If you choose a power point, make sure you use bullet points, graphs and statistics to hook their focus. Keep the delivery upbeat, energetic and engaging. Never use power point slides that have paragraphs. If you are using the teleseminar to introduce a new product or lie, show them how much they need it!
5. Preparation: Always know in advance what you will be saying. Note cards, prompts and practice is the rule. You don’t want to appear to be fumbling around, you want to be and look as professional as you can while staying on task.
6. The closing: After presenting, you’ll want to give your webinar participants the opportunity to ask questions. In addition, you will absolutely want to exchange contact information and perhaps you might want to give your business a plug. By now, your audience will trust you so; don’t come on too strong with the sales pitch. You want everyone to feel as if they received something for attending.
If you are dedicated to following these six easy steps, you should be to running a successful conference. Keep this in mind as you prepare: success at this equals making money with webinars due to increased sales, profits and sign ups; and, you’re in business to make profits.